Here are 10 quick tips for fast and easy weight loss success:
1. Write down your goal and review it several times per day. Something like "I will lose 10 pounds by January 1st by eating well and exercising regularly!" is fine.
2. Spend a few minutes each morning visualizing success in order to get yourself in the right mental state.
3. Keep track of the many small actions you take each day. Use techniques to create powerful momentum and turn those actions into permanent habits.
4. Do some vigorous exercise (at least 10 minutes) first thing in the morning almost every day.
5. Drink a large tumbler of water first thing in the morning to clear your head and boost your energy.
6. Consider drinking an energy-boosting tea or taking a healthy energy supplement first thing in the morning before your exercise and/or before working out.
7. Do several full-body workouts per week. Keep them short and base them around higher-intensity intervals. Combine both strength training and cardio exercise.
8. Eat a diet based around 90% unprocessed foods. Avoid all processed and refined sugars, flours, and fats. Consume some protein with each and every meal and snack.
9. Eat some high-fiber, low-calorie food (like a large apple) about 10 minutes before every meal. This will suppress your appetite naturally make it much more easy to control what and how much you eat.
10. Take whey protein, omega 3 fats, and a high-quality multivitamin to cover your protein, healthy fat, and vitamin/mineral bases.
These are proven fast and healthy weight loss tips. If you want to stimulate your metabolism and drop pounds the quick, healthy way you should incorporate them into your fitness plan!
Fast, Easy Weight Loss Tips from AOL