1. COMMIT -- Make a decision right now and commit yourself to losing weight over the next 3 weeks.
2. FOCUS -- Write down your goal (e.g. "Lose 10 pounds in a healthy way over the next 21 day"). Read it daily and focus your energy as much as possible on that goal. Spend a few minutes visualizing success each and every day.
3. CUT THE SUGAR -- Cut all refined and simple sugars out of your diet.
4. CUT THE STARCHES -- Cut down on your intake of starchy carbs, especially grain foods like bread and pasta.
5. GET ON A PALEO-BASED DIET -- Get most of your calories from paleo foods, but also include plenty of beans/legumes for their high fiber benefits. Also have one big cheat meal every 7-10 days.
6. DO 3-5 SHORT, INTENSE WORKOUTS PER WEEK -- Do a 20-30 workout based around both full-body strength training exercises every other day or so. This is the most efficient form of exercise to burn fat and lose 10 pounds in 21 days or less!
7. DO INTERVAL-BASED CARDIO -- Include some HIIT-style cardio, either after your strength workouts or by itself. At least twice a week.
8. DRINK WATER -- Drink at least 60 ounces of water per day to boost energy and optimize metabolism.
9. GET ENOUGH SLEEP -- Most people need at least 7-8 hours of quality sleep per night in order to burn fat and lose weight fast.
10. USE THE POWER OF MOMENTUM -- Keep track of your daily progress in a fitness log or on a calendar. Get small "wins" each and every day. Soon eating well and exercising will become a habit and you'll be on your way to quick fat loss success.
There you go: 10 powerful steps to losing 10 lbs in 21 days or less. I highly recommend that you use these proven techniques anytime you want to lose body fat in a fast, healthy way.