Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Lose 10 Pounds in 2 Weeks -- The Best Diet and Exercise Strategies

Need to lose some weight quickly, and preferably in a safe, healthy way? Well that's what I'm going to show you how to do right now. Below I'll share with you a few of the best diet and exercise strategies which can allow you to lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks. There's no super low-calorie "starvation" dieting or extreme workout routines involved. But it will take some seriously focused effort on your part to lose that much weight in such a short amount of time. So get ready and let's get going...

(Special Note: Remember to write your goal down on paper and review it daily. Yes it sounds dumb but this technique is absolutely proven to help you get better fat loss and fitness results in less time!)

Best Diet Tips to Lose 10 Pounds in 2 Weeks

1. Do a quick 1- or 2-day raw juice fast or raw "fruit and seeds" diet. This is a great way to jumpstart/boost any healthy weight loss progress. You'll cleanse/detox a bit, boost your energy, feel better, lose a pound or two, and get yourself in the right mindset for fast weight loss success.

2. Cut all processed carbohydrates out of your diet. This will cut many of the "bad" calories from your diet and help get your insulin and blood sugar levels under control (which equals faster, easier fat loss).

3. Get 90% of your calories (at least) from quality proteins, healthy fats, and "good" carbs. For best results get all of your calories from clean, unprocessed, healthy foods during these two weeks! The more refined/processed sugars, flours, and fats you eat the less likely you'll be able to lose the ten lbs in just 2 weeks!

4. Eat a small protein-based meal or snack about every 3 hours during the day. This is a simple, effective hunger-fighting and metabolism-boosting technique used by many athletes, fitness models, and personal trainers.

5. Drink about a gallon of water per day (including sugar-free teas). It's a lot but it's well worth the effort. You'll be less hungry, have more energy, and your metabolism will be significantly stronger!

6. Take whey protein powder and a good multivitamin supplement daily. These are good, inexpensive "support" supplements that will help your body drop fat quicker and build muscle more efficiently.


Best Exercise Tips to Lose 10 Pounds in 2 Weeks

1. Do 2-3 intense total-body resistance training workouts per week. Keep the workouts short, intense, and effective. This is pretty much the most-efficient form of fat-burning/muscle-saving exercise known to man.

2. Do some form of interval-based cardio training 3-4 times per week (such as HIIT exercise). Burns more fat and help to protect vital lean muscle tissue (and your metabolism). Can be done alone or performed after your strength/resistance workouts.

3. Do at least 20-30 minutes of vigorous activity every day, even on your "off" days. Morning is the best time to do it. Make sure you break a sweat. You might also want to consider playing a favorite sport a couple of times per week.

And that's pretty much it.... a 100% proven strategy anyone can use to lose 10 pounds in just 2 weeks. It all comes down to focusing on your goal, following a clean, natural diet, and doing some efficient, higher-intensity exercise. As long as you're getting plenty of sleep (and resting between hard workouts) you should have no problem getting rid of that stubborn belly fat and losing several pounds in a couple of weeks... in a relatively safe, health way!

Good luck! Please leave your questions, comments, and tips below...







Related:

How much weight can you lose in 2 weeks?

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does this thing REALLY work<<<<?

Anonymous said...

I Am Willing 2 Try This Along With My Diet I Am Already On. It Sounds Like It Would Help Me Out A Lot. :)
Thanks, And In 2 Weeks I'll Post If It Really Helped And Changed My Life.

Anonymous said...

I'm NOT Goinq 2 Try Thiz I'm Goinq 2 Do My Own Workout Nd Lose WAY MORE Weiqht

Anonymous said...

Sounds pretty positive... I think I may try it.

M Stephenson said...

These are really good tips. They will definitelt work. I now need some tips on how to keep the weight off and also keep the routine going.

Anonymous said...

Today is my day one. I appreciate the information i am going to return on sunday sept 18th with my results. Thanks = )

Markanthony3187 said...

Ill try it I've been doing similar workouts and diets. I detoxof alot and do a lot of cardio and resistance traininf. I've gone from 236lbs in May to 196lbs now. Rejoining the Air Force. 5Lbs to go.:).

Markanthony3187 said...

I will try it. I've been doing similar workouts and dieting. I detox a lot and I'm extremely healthier. I've gone from 236lbs in May to 196lbs now. I'm rejoining the Airforce in October. Only 5lbs to go. Don't knock before you try it.

Anonymous said...

hmmm:/ ill try it and let ya'll know if this really works:)

Anonymous said...

LOST 15LBS IN 3WKS ON THIS DIET, WORKS! AND IS A HEALTHY WAY TO DO SO. NOT A "CRASH" DIET BY ANY MEANS. I NOW JUST WATCH WHAT I EAT (STILL EATING PROCESSED FOODS AND STUFF, JUST MAKE HEALTHIER CHOICES-WHOLE GRAINS, MORE VEGGIES AND SUCH) I HAVE BEEN OFF THIS "EATING CLEAN DIET" FOR ABOUT 2MTHS NOW AND DID NOT GAIN BACK ANY OF THE WEIGHT I LOST. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SPECIFIC FOODS AND SUCH FOR THIS PLAN...LOOK UNDER "EATING CLEAN"

Anonymous said...

Not Every Word Should Be Capitalized... NEWS FLASH!

Love, Grammar Geek...

p.s. This diet really works!

aceman said...

i am 120 kG in weight, am going to gym for almost 1 year, & i only lost weight arounf 2-3 kg, even 1 month ago, i am going to Fitness First almost 6 days a week, but still i cant see any results.
Please advice what should i do?

Kaitlin Michelle said...

This could really work! Maybe poeple could post some tips on how to not plataeu and not give up.

Anonymous said...

You need to eat small meals every 2-3 hours to boost your metabolism and stop eating fast food as much. Exercise after every meal or snack for 15 minutes of light walking or some push ups or sit ups so the food won't store into fat.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to try this starting today, I pray that I works out because, I really want my body to look good so that a good man will come into my life.

Anonymous said...

Are you watching what you eat??

Anonymous said...

Ok what are some exercises to do to he'll loses the weight???

Sabs13 said...

I tried looking under "CLEAN EATING" and found nothing. Can someone please post specific foods that i should stick with. I think out of everything, it's the specific foods I have tge most problems with.

Thanks!!!! =)

Sabs13 said...

I was wondering if someone can tell me what the Specific foods to eat are? I know someone said to look under "CLEAN EATING" but I didn't find anything.
Would appreciate the help so much.
Thanks

Anonymous said...

UM does it really work???

Anonymous said...

I really hope this works as I just want to start the process of a healthier me. Great tips!!

Anonymous said...

Cutting out Carbohydrates from your diet certainly isn't a safe way to diet. A no carbohydrate diet causes your body to go into ketosis, which is your bodies starvation mode and does burn fat but drastically reduces brain. Exercising whilst in ketosis will lead to protein breakdown as well as fats and can cause light headedness and even cause you to faint.

Anonymous said...

I am trying to lose weight so I can fit into a medium size shirt and a size ten in jeans!
Wht should I do??

Anonymous said...

I am going to try this. Hopefully this will work. Going to keep an open mind!

Anonymous said...

you never came back on last month (sept 18) how did it work out???

Anonymous said...

Well, then why were u searching to lose weight if u know already what to do?