Need to lose some weight quickly, and preferably in a safe, healthy way? Well that's what I'm going to show you how to do right now. Below I'll share with you a few of the best diet and exercise strategies which can allow you to lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks. There's no super low-calorie "starvation" dieting or extreme workout routines involved. But it will take some seriously focused effort on your part to lose that much weight in such a short amount of time. So get ready and let's get going...
(Special Note: Remember to write your goal down on paper and review it daily. Yes it sounds dumb but this technique is absolutely proven to help you get better fat loss and fitness results in less time!)
Best Diet Tips to Lose 10 Pounds in 2 Weeks
1. Do a quick 1- or 2-day raw juice fast or raw "fruit and seeds" diet. This is a great way to jumpstart/boost any healthy weight loss progress. You'll cleanse/detox a bit, boost your energy, feel better, lose a pound or two, and get yourself in the right mindset for fast weight loss success.
2. Cut all processed carbohydrates out of your diet. This will cut many of the "bad" calories from your diet and help get your insulin and blood sugar levels under control (which equals faster, easier fat loss).
3. Get 90% of your calories (at least) from quality proteins, healthy fats, and "good" carbs. For best results get all of your calories from clean, unprocessed, healthy foods during these two weeks! The more refined/processed sugars, flours, and fats you eat the less likely you'll be able to lose the ten lbs in just 2 weeks!
4. Eat a small protein-based meal or snack about every 3 hours during the day. This is a simple, effective hunger-fighting and metabolism-boosting technique used by many athletes, fitness models, and personal trainers.
5. Drink about a gallon of water per day (including sugar-free teas). It's a lot but it's well worth the effort. You'll be less hungry, have more energy, and your metabolism will be significantly stronger!
6. Take whey protein powder and a good multivitamin supplement daily. These are good, inexpensive "support" supplements that will help your body drop fat quicker and build muscle more efficiently.
Best Exercise Tips to Lose 10 Pounds in 2 Weeks
1. Do 2-3 intense total-body resistance training workouts per week. Keep the workouts short, intense, and effective. This is pretty much the most-efficient form of fat-burning/muscle-saving exercise known to man.
2. Do some form of interval-based cardio training 3-4 times per week (such as HIIT exercise). Burns more fat and help to protect vital lean muscle tissue (and your metabolism). Can be done alone or performed after your strength/resistance workouts.
3. Do at least 20-30 minutes of vigorous activity every day, even on your "off" days. Morning is the best time to do it. Make sure you break a sweat. You might also want to consider playing a favorite sport a couple of times per week.
And that's pretty much it.... a 100% proven strategy anyone can use to lose 10 pounds in just 2 weeks. It all comes down to focusing on your goal, following a clean, natural diet, and doing some efficient, higher-intensity exercise. As long as you're getting plenty of sleep (and resting between hard workouts) you should have no problem getting rid of that stubborn belly fat and losing several pounds in a couple of weeks... in a relatively safe, health way!
Good luck! Please leave your questions, comments, and tips below...
How much weight can you lose in 2 weeks?