Think you need special diet pills or fat burners to lose your belly fat? Then think again. Most "natural" weight loss pills and supplement have little or no effect. Most prescription drugs and medications have serious side effects that the typical person wants to avoid. Below I'll show you the fastest way to lose belly fat without pills or expensive/dangerous supplements...
1. Get focused -- Write down your goal (e.g. "Lose my belly fat by March 31") on a piece of paper and read it daily. Focus on your goal as much as possible.
2. Start eating a fiber-based diet -- A fiber-rich diet makes it much easier to lose weight quickly, mainly because it allows you to avoid hunger and extreme food cravings. Try eating some fresh fruit or raw vegetables about 10 minutes before meals. Also include beans and legumes in at least 2 meals per day.
3. Do full-body circuit training -- Circuit-training style workouts that combine simple strength training with high-intensity interval exercise are extremely effective at reducing belly fat as fast as possible. Try to do at least 3 or 4 good higher-intensity circuit workouts per week or optimal results.
4. Drink 70 ounces of water per day -- Drinking this much water will help to cleanse your body, boost your energy, and increase your metabolism naturally. It may also help you to avoid hunger since your belly will often be full of water.
5. Eat 5 times a day -- Eat a small, protein and fiber rich meal or snack about ever 3 hours during the day. People who lose abdominal/tummy fat the fastest usually adopt a 5 or 6 meals-per-day eating plan because it works extremely well!
So there you go: the fastest way to lose your stubborn belly fat with diet pills. Remember, most pills simply don't work very well. So skip them and give the proven tips above a try. You'll be able to get rid of you stomach fat in a fast, healthy, and safe manner!