Thursday, August 27, 2009

Lose 10 Pounds in 3 Days -- The Best (and Probably Fastest) Way

Trying to learn the best way to lose 10 pounds in 3 days? Then you're in the right place. I'm going to show you a simple and relatively safe/healthy way to lose several pounds and a few inches within just 72 hours. All you have to do is combine a few of the best, most efficient diet, exercise, and weight loss techniques in a synergistic way that forces your body to shed pounds and slim down fast. This method is proven to work so I highly suggest giving it a try!

Now, to be 100% honest with you (and we always are here on Fast, Easy Fit) you might not actually lose 10 pounds in just 3 short days. Simply put, it's extremely difficult -- if not totally impossible -- for the average person to lose that kind of weight in such a short amount of time. Sure, professional boxers and other high-level athletes do it occasionally (and only when absolutely necessary to "make weight"), but those guys start off in incredible shape. Basically they are just shedding 5-10 lbs of extra "water weight" through intense, sweat-pouring cardio workouts.

The good news is that, by using the powerful techniques outlined below, you can look like you've lost 10+ pounds. Sure, losing 10 pounds of pure body fat in just three days would be great. But it's simply not possible. You're not gonna realistically lose that much stored energy -- 35,000 calories total -- in such a short amount of time, no matter what anyone tells you.

The fact of the matter is that it's quite a challenge to lose 10 pounds in a week! But you can realistically take some steps to boost your metabolism, slim down, lose some flab, and significantly improve the way your body looks in as little as 3 or 4 days... if you really make an effort to do so.

There are already a whole bunch of sites on the web claiming to provide some "secret" method for losing 10 lbs in as little as three days. But, unfortunately, most of these sites just want to sell you some expensive diet supplement, exercise gadget, or a dumb "fad" diet that most likely doesn't even work very well. What I'm going to show you below is a truly effective plan for burning off some fat, slimming down your belly, losing several inches from around your waist, and looking good in your new outfit... really, really quickly!

Here are the basic steps you need to take to lose 10 lbs in 3 days... or at least look like you did:

Step 1: Do a 1-day juice fast or raw diet

Step 2: Eat a low-cal, high-volume, starch-free diet

Step 3: Do some form of effective full-body exercise

To start things off, you want to do a quick and simple "cleanse" using the power of water, raw fruit and vegetable juices, and/or raw plant foods. Basically, for 24 hours you consume nothing but pure water (preferably natural spring water), freshly-made juices made from vegetables and fruits (preferably organic), and, if you choose, whole raw fruits, veggies, raw nuts, and seeds (again, organic versions if you can swing it). Drink and eat as much as you want, as long as it's all 100% fresh, raw, unprocessed, uncooked fruits, vegetables, nuts, and seeds.

This kind of natural high-fiber cleanse/detox is a quick, simple, and healthy way to drop a few pounds (including probably at least a pound or two of "waste" matter in your colon) while boosting your energy and helping you get mentally prepared for some intense weight loss over the next 2 days.

The second step is to get on a very strict diet "paleo-style" diet based around lean proteins, good carbohydrates, and healthy fats. You want to eat only things that can be grown, gathered, or hunted in nature. You must avoid all refined sugars, flours, and fats. The paleolithic diet is proven to be incredibly effective for rapid, healthy fat loss.

For the time being, you also want to avoid all "starchy" carbs -- especially all grain products (yes, even whole-grain foods and rice) and potatoes (yes, even sweet potatoes). By cutting out breads, cereals, rice, potatoes, etc. from your diet you will drastically cut your calorie intake while also instantly lowering/stabilizing your blood sugar levels and insulin production... which are all very good things when trying to lose 10 pounds in 3 days!

Base your diet around lean meats, eggs, fish, nuts, seeds, fruits, vegetables, and small amounts of healthy, unrefined oils such as extra-virgin olive oil and natural coconut oil. Avoid pretty much anything that's been processed or refined. When you eat only natural, unprocessed foods you don't have to worry too much about calories. Also, try to eat a small high-fiber/high-protein snack or meal about every 3-4 hours to help yourself avoid hunger, food cravings, and eating binges.

The last step in this healthy fast weight loss plan is exercise. You don't have to "kill" yourself in the gym or spend hours and hours jogging around a track with a plastic "sweat suit" over your clothes (you wrestlers know what I'm talking about!). All you really have to do is perform some type of efficient, body fat-burning exercise... preferably first thing in the morning before your first meal. The best type of workout for burning fat and building/toning muscle is short (under 40 minutes), intense, full-body, and based around interval training.

Good options are total body circuit training workouts based around bodyweight-only exercises. Here's a real simple example: a set of pushups, a set of pull ups or inverted rows, and a set of bodyweight squats with no rest in-between sets... repeated 3-5 times depending on your personal fitness/conditioning level. This kind of simple workout is ultra-effective because it burns tons of calories/body fat while forcing your body to pump out powerful hormones that help you burn fat and build lean muscle tissue even while you're asleep!

Another great fat-burning exercise option is high-intensity interval training... aka "HIIT". No other form of cardio exercise has been shown to be as effective for speeding up the body's natural fat-burning, pound-reducing processes (aka your metabolism) while sparing vital lean muscle tissue. One or two short HIIT workouts can definitely help you lose those 10 lbs in 3 days, especially if do them properly (with intensity!).

If you're just not in the kind of shape to be doing full-body strength/resistance training or high-intensity cardio exercise just stick to the basics. Remember that KISS is always a good rule-of-thumb. Get out and go for a long walk. Go for a hike with a friend. Go for a good, long swim. Ride a bike through the woods. Play a favorite sport like tennis or basketball. As long as it makes you build up a good sweat, it can be effective for burning fat and losing pounds.

So there you go: the best way to lose 10 pounds in 3 days. You don't have to take some expensive and possibly dangerous "fat burner" or diet pill... or spend hours and hours doing boring/painful exercise. You also don't have to follow some unproven "3 day diet" that involves eating hot dogs and saltine crackers. Just stick to the proven basics outlined above and you can significantly improve the way you look and feel -- and have your pants fitting a little looser -- in as little as three days.

Good luck and get going!


53 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you sure this will work imean a 120 pounds i need to know if his works because dropping 50 ponds will not be easy

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I think the this is good stuff and right on. You do make it clear that losing 10 pounds in 3 days is almost impossible. Thanks

Anonymous said...

I love the 3 day diet and it is proven. It's passed around hospitals for Patients needing to lose weight quickly to make live saving surgery's safer due to the fact that the more over weight you are the higher risk you are. I actually received the 3 day diet from a Doctor.... This is good advise but is also a "fad" diet and if you keep it up your basically following the Adkins diet.

Anonymous said...

No. The Adkins diet is all about eating fatty greasy meats, veggies, & no fruit whatsoever. I think this is more similar to the south beach diet. I lost 20 lbs in 2 months while following that diet. I did weight training & exercised. Every1 kept complimenting me & thought I lost more than 20 lbs. I believe that's because I became more lean from all the protein & weight training.

Anonymous said...

No the fastest way to lose weight is to have a bunch of sex with your wife.

Anonymous said...

Im like, seriously alomost 200 pounds and like, 14-15! Im definetly self concious and have many insecurities about my weight and ALWAYS have! I cry sometimes over how FAT I am! Please, please, PLEASEE tell me that this works! And exactly WHAT excersises I should be doing! Anything! And, how about orange juice? Like, not even store bought! Grown from my yard! I could squezze it myself! Will that work? Ive lso tried the water diet! Do I do both at the same time? And, what type of foods do you EXTRAMELY recommmend? Please, PLEASE help me! Im so very desperate! :( ~~ Fatty ~~ </3

Anonymous said...

I'm following everything except where it says to workout before your first meal, lots of studies have shown that this is unhealthy and counter-productive, it leads to muscle loss and a less effective workout.

Anonymous said...

I have lost 9.5 lbs as of this morning - but NOT because of this plan.
This plan looks terribly frustrating.
And believe me, I was just as surprised as anyone else!

I have my own thing, and tested it out on myself. It IS possible, not painful, and there was hardly any exercising involved. It was SO EASY.

By the end of today (Thurs, Dec. 22 '11) it will be a complete 10 pounds lost in 3 days flat. I'm going to write about it.

Eat your heart out stupid Jillian Michaels. =P

your mom said...

a work out in the start of your day is good for you and does not hinder anything, it will not lead to muscle loss and a less effective workout.

Teresa said...

The most effective diet for me, watching my sugar intake, max. 15 gr. a day, and carbohydrates to a minimum is always successful. I even have thyroid issues and this has worked.

Anonymous said...

Man that steps should be enough to help me fit in my old clothes again,thank you

Anonymous said...

as for the 12/2/11 post......."total bull"!!! Don't listen to their BS, once your body gets use to it, it's not hard at all.

Dazia-Rose said...

Agreed! But husband on my part :)

Dazia-Rose said...

Id like in on ur secret

Anonymous said...

wen I get craves I should gulp water to calm it. It works losr 5 pounds in 3 days also in those three days I had a apple, pear and gronola bar. Thats it. I felt and still feel grate! :)

Anonymous said...

Ill start today, I've only drunk water and ate fruit today! And I've done 30 mins of excrercise :)

becca said...

sounds neat i hope it works for me. I need to loose the last ten pounds. I just got this organic fatburner to use with my regular workouts.., sure hope that works too, and the best workout i get is the bodyweight exercises they were talking about, four sets of twenty reps of low shelf pushups, full squats and planks are awesome right before a shower... Good luck to all !

Anonymous said...

Im really depressed about my weight right now,i went on a 2 week eggs and raw spinach lost alot of lbs but as of lately stress has been taking over my life an ofcourse I turn to my comfort.zone salty bloating treats...smh but I'm going to do loose 10 lbs in 3 days cause I know im just carrying water weight from salty stuff ...so tomorrow I'm starting this wish me luck!

Anonymous said...

I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! Thanks..

Oxyelite Pro Side Effects

garry kelly said...

well This is the right idea for fat burning process.i like it and tell me in detail about another fat burning process in detail Lose weight in a week

garry kelly said...

Right exercise is best and cheap method for weight loss quickly and this method don't have any harmful effect on the body Lose weight in a week

Anonymous said...

Me to. I had a baby a year ago and I am stuck. Nothing is working. I dont no what to do.

Anonymous said...

I work 3rd shift so my days and nights are backwards... my biggest problem is eating when I get off and laying down .. my question is when will be the best time for me to exercise...should I exercise as soon as I get off work or should I wait until I wake up to exercise.

Anonymous said...

I'm still fighting baby weight from having my first son, a year ago. I'm ready to take things serious and get my body back. Keeping my fingers crossed and wish me luck!

Anonymous said...

To the person who works nights. I have the same problem. Sometimes I work 24 hour shifts, sometimes just during the day and sometimes just the nights. I find it extremely difficult to stay on a strict eating schedule. If you find out the answers to your questions, please post them. I will as well. Good luck out there!

Anonymous said...

In my opinion I'd say when you wake up because when people get off work they typically are exhausted and need to rest their bodies but if you don't typically fall asleep for a while after you get home do it as soon as you get home.

Anonymous said...

I have to tell you...honestly...IT WORKED!! I lost 12 lbs by the morning of the 4th day. I have no sugar cravings, I sleep better, I have no afternoon slump, and I feel so alert! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Anonymous said...

The question about is it or isnt is healthy to workout before your first meal and that it makes you lose muscle. Well it isnt unhealthy being in the military we do PT every morning before chow even in basic training it help kick start your metabolism and wakes up your muscles then you eat to feed your muscles low cal diet for morning meals like hard boil eggs and a piece of raw fruit or yogart is ideal. You want to get your heart pumping and jump start your system before morning meals just make sure your drink 8 oz of water and never drink with your meals. The detox with the liquid does work and is amazing Good luck to you all

Anonymous said...

The question about is it or isnt is healthy to workout before your first meal and that it makes you lose muscle. Well it isnt unhealthy being in the military we do PT every morning before chow even in basic training it help kick start your metabolism and wakes up your muscles then you eat to feed your muscles low cal diet for morning meals like hard boil eggs and a piece of raw fruit or yogart is ideal. You want to get your heart pumping and jump start your system before morning meals just make sure your drink 8 oz of water and never drink with your meals. The detox with the liquid does work and is amazing Good luck to you all

Anonymous said...

This is so exciting... I've lost 17 pounds so far and it's been the hardest thing, but I have hit a plateau and can't lose the last 10 lbs. so I'm going to try this! I already worked out this morning at 7am, before breakfast, for an hour doing squats, plyometrics, etc. and am about to make a fresh veggie/fruit concoction to drink and then am going to continue with fresh veggies and fruit, nuts and seeds all day. Wish me luck!

Anonymous said...

i am like 20 pounds over weight and these three realy hot girls are having a pool party in 4 days. im invited PLEASE HELP

Anonymous said...

Im definatley trying this! Hope it works i want tO lose more than 10 lbs im 14 i weigh 135 and im 5'4 i think im fat as hell like obese

Anonymous said...

Two words Weight Watchers.
It works all you need is to be willing to want to change your way of eating or the way you think about eating. Such as making healthier choices but still enjoying foods that you love (in moderation of course). Just as the blogger said stay away from processed food. When eating starchy carbs go for the wheat pasta, wheat flour, wheat bread, brown rice, multi-grain etc. Keep a bowl of fresh fruits on the table or counter for a quick snack, it helps to keep the craving away. I’ve been going to Weight Watchers for 10 weeks now and I love it. I walk/exercise 5 days a week. I started walking just 5 minutes every day and worked my way up to 2 miles in 30 minutes now and I’ve lost 23.4 lbs and counting.
I think I will use this 3-day plan when I hit a plateau. Good luck everyone!

Anonymous said...

Shit this ting really works I tried it for 6 day and I needed up losing 19 pounds you are the best!

Anonymous said...

So I know everyone on here wants to lose weight, I do too I need to! But this isn't a way, some of these thing mess up your body and nobody wants that I know I don't :( I'm 184.1 pounds and I'm 12. What does that tell you? People feed us processed foods that get us to where we are, FAT! I know I'm only 12 and that I shouldn't be talking because I'm young but who cares!! What I did helped me lose 100 pounds in a year, CUT OUT PROCESSED FOODS AND CARBS! Thats all, you need to exercise too, don't just think by sitting on the couch you will lose weight!
Thanks for reading my rambling :)

Anonymous said...

I really love this diet!Its 03:00 in South Africa right now.I'll be starting this diet as soon as I wake up!! :) Can't wait till next month to see drastic changes.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I know exactly what ur going thru. I'm 220 pounds! Believe it or not, i didn't eat after 7pm for 2 weeks & I lost 20 pounds! I didn't even believe it. I gained about 5 pounds back but all u need is people to motivate u[: Also to look a bit slimmer, sucking in ur stomach works but it won't really make u lose weight. After doing it for a while, ur stomach feels sore, if so, that means it's working. I'm 14 btw. Just some tips:D. -Jess

Anonymous said...

Does this really work

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna start tomorrow! I want to be super thin, does this really work?

Eileen said...

ive been 108lbs for years with no change. then i met this incredible man. he spoiles me all the time & he takes me out to dinner and everything.because of this ive gained 6lbs. and believe me... with my small frame.. the weight shows. i also have body piercings.. so a round belly ruins my bely button piercing and my hip piercings. im getting desperite. hope this works... ima test it out and report back in 3 to 4 days.

Anonymous said...

I believe this will result in around 6 or 7 lbs weight loss in three days. I have done something very similiar to this in the past and it has NEVER failed. . .NEVER! I have done it for 10 years off and on. What I do is as the author said, the first day I eat nothing but veggies. I make a gigantic salad of nothing but chopped veggies (no dressing) and I leave it on the counter and munch on it all day. I do add two hard boil eggs though and two oranges. I drink water or unsweet tea. It SUCKS all day and I crave toast like crazy, but I KNOW if I do this I will be 3 lbs lighter by the next morning and it has NEVER failed me. I used to do this every Monday for a three lb loss. I then ate Paleo (or close to it as much as possible) the rest of the week and would probably gain 1 lb of the three back by the end of the week. This the week ended in a 2 lb loss. It was not much at first, but do it every week and the 2 lbs turns to 4, turns to 6, turns to 8, etc. Eventually, it is worth it. If I did this for a second day, I added lean meat and still stuck with greens (green veggies, beets) and 2 oranges, 2 eggs. I would then have a 5 lb weight loss for the two days (shown the morning of the third day). I could never do it for more than that and as I said, stay healthy the rest of the week and you'll lose. I do wonder, if I did it for three days if it would be 6 or 7 lbs. And come one everyone. . .can't we do ANYTHING for JUST three days? I always remembered about my Great Uncle who was a POW in the war and thought, if he can survive being a war prisoner with our enemies and eating the crap they gave him, peeing on the floor, being spared much water, etc - then can't I do THIS for three days?

Anonymous said...

Lol. Doesn't work for me. I dnt build a sweat. Lol. Women don't use as much muscles. They just get to be uncomfortable in positions. Lol kidding

Anonymous said...

Not fully true. A protien drink 1hr before is best. But ur body needs food after. To replace and reproduce your energy source .so you dnt get shakey cramps or locked muscles. Drink a protien shake prior. And small meals after. It will help you controll your energy, muscle, and blood flow. :-)

Anonymous said...

Starting today so I can look and feel better about myself for and anime convention this weekend. Gonna be in a competition, and I can't do that if Im self conscious. So far, I've felt great and this has given me an excuse to try new fruits and veggies!

leora said...

I was same way I'm down to 150 just from cutting out all sugar including fruit especially no juice and tried to only eat veggies n meat. It works!

Anonymous said...

Are you talking about the one by Jorge Cruise? He has made a lot of good books that aren't fad diets but lifestyles.

Unknown said...

can you share your workout with me. pleae

Anonymous said...

Thanks to all for sharing there accomplishments, and experience's. I'm starting my challenge today! Hopefully it be a successful not to challenging weight loss. Can't forget healthy! That's a must!

Anonymous said...

I actually tried the 3 day diet just to see if it was true. I was at 128.8 lbs, and I wanted to lose the last 10 pounds that have been soo hard for me to lose especially after having a baby. WELL! I finished and followed the strict diet as written. I weighed myself today and I am now at 124.7 lbs. And yes, all Of it was water weight. Good luck to everyone!

Anonymous said...

baby girl this literally brought a tear to my eyes as I read this. start out slow with cutting out most of the processed foods, stay away from fast foods and anything with artificial flavoring in it. if you want a snack replace it with nuts (good protein) and if you like to dance believe it OT not that is one of the neat work outs and it's fun to do! maybe talk to someone like you're doctor about a diet that's best for you to follow that cuts out the fattening foods. and like I said start out slow, jogging on pavement is more effective than on a treadmill because of the demographics. non processed foods would be best and stay away from carbs!! also google core workouts they're very simple and very effective! when I was you're age I was overweight as well and I just started watching what I ate and doing outdoor activities. believe it or not even yoga is a good workout!! if u choose to join a gym I recommend planet fitness they offer professional guidance and will help ind a workout that's best for you and may even give
you a meal plan to follow that isnt too drastic of a change. good luck hunny and keep you're head up!!! also stay away from caffeinated and carbonated drinks!!! stick with water and all natural juices, cranberry juice is an antioxidant and will help flush our system of toxins and clean your colon. I wish you the best of luck, you can do it!! I did! <3

Anonymous said...

i think i will try this starting tomorrw. I have plateaued and nothing is working. Its frustrating. Hope this works will let you know.

daisy said...

I'm doing this! What do you do after you lose all the weight you want? Keep at it? Or add some things back?

Anonymous said...

Why do all of that when you can just be a wrestler I have already cut 40lb just from 3 months