1. Cut the sugar -- You simply gotta cut simple sugars out of your diet if you want to burn fat and lose pounds as quickly as possible. That simple step will cut your calories, stabilize your blood sugar levels, lower insulin production, and help you avoid wild swings in energy and mood!
2. Choose good carbs -- Eat mainly natural, fibrous, unprocessed carbohydrates: fruits, vegetables, beans, legumes, nuts, and seeds. Limit your intake of starchy carbs and processed carbs, including grain products, white potatoes, white rice, etc.
3. Carb timing -- Time your carb intake to lose weight faster. For example, eat starchy carbs only on days you do a strength training workout, preferably within 30 minutes of finishing the workout. That way your body will utilize the calories much more efficiently, mainly to repair/build muscle tissue.
4. Proteins and fats -- The best fast weight loss diet is one based around quality proteins, good fats, and healthy unprocessed carbohydrates. Meats, eggs, fish, veggies, fruits, nuts, seeds, etc. If you get at least 90% of your weekly calories from those foods, you'll have a much more easy time losing the weight quickly.
5. Don't drink calories -- Drink only water, sugar-free teas, and sugarless "diet" versions of soft drinks. Avoid all high-sugar sodas, juice drinks, coffee drinks, etc. Definitely avoid alcohol as much as possible since it literally shuts down your body's fat-burning processes.
There you go: the best fast weight loss diet... or at least the basic fundamentals of it. Stick to the tips above and you'll have no problem eating yourself to a leaner, fitter, sexier body fast!
Best fast weight loss diet on CNN