1. Drink a gallon of water per day.
2. Get at least 7 hours of sleep each night.
3. Take a good energy supplement before working out.
4. Do some form of vigorous exercise first thing in the mornings.
5. Do total-body bodyweight-based strength training often, at least twice a week.
6. Always focus on "big," multi-joint, compound exercises that work multiple muscle groups and really tax the body's energy stores (such as fat!).
7. Keep your cardio to a minimum and focus on brief, high-intensity workouts based around interval training.
8. Use creative weight training techniques involving things like sledgehammers, sandbags, kettlebells, unbalanced dumbbells, etc.
9. Eat a protein-focused diet that include lots of high-quality carbohydrates (e.g. fruits, vegetables, oatmeal, beans, etc.) and plenty of healthy fats (coconut oil, virgin olive oil, peanut butter, avocado, fish, etc.).
10 . Rest and recovery. Have a "total" rest day and eat at least one big "cheat" meal per week to reward yourself, recover mentally, and stimulate/boost your metabolism.
There you go: 10 powerful ways to burn fat, build muscle, gain strength, lose weight, reduce inches, and get a fit, strong, sexy body fast!