1. Eat 5-7 small meals and snacks per day. This will boost metabolism, suppress hunger/appetite/food cravings, and keep energy levels stable.
2. Eat some protein with every meal snack. This kills hunger, fuels lean muscle gain, and stabilizes blood sugar levels and insulin product (vital for fast fat loss!).
3. Limit your intake of starchy carbohydrates like breads, pastas, grain foods, potatoes, rice, etc. This is the healthiest and best way to cut calories. Try to get most of your carbs from healthy, low-GI sources like vegetables, beans, legumes, and fresh whole fruits.
4. Don't drink calories. Avoid high-sugar beverages at all costs. Stick to water, sugar-free teas, and diet sodas.
5. Drink LOTS of water. This is a natural energy and metabolism booster that also helps to reduce hunger by filling the stomach and tricking it into thinking you've eaten lots of food.
6. Avoid all simple sugars and refined carbohydrates. Cut all "white" sugars and flours from your diet. This step alone could help you lose 10 pounds very fast!
There you go: the best diet tips for losing weight fast. These things are all 100% proven to work so add them to your fitness game plan!