1. Don't let yourself get hungry. Eat lots of high-fiber, low-calorie foods (especially raw fruits and veggies) during the day to keep your hunger in check. Less hunger/appetite = faster, easier fat loss.
2. Drink LOTS of water. Drinking large amounts of water throughout the day is a proven way to suppress your appetite while also boosting your energy and metabolism.
3. Do some form of exercise almost every day. It is much, much easier to lose fat if you do some form of at least moderate-intensity exercise for at least 20 minutes most days of the week.
4. Eat a high-protein, low-starch diet. Without a doubt the best diet for losing weight fast is one based around lots of leans proteins, good fats, and low-starch carbs (e.g. vegetables, fruits, beans, etc.). Cut out all the grains, rice, potatoes, etc. and the weight will come off faster and easier, mainly because you'll have more stable blood sugar and insulin levels.
5. Do full-body strength training. The most efficient way to burn fat fast while building metabolism-boosting lean muscle tissue is to perform full-body resistance/strength training at least 2-4 times a week. These short, intense workouts are your ticket to a fitter, leaner, and sexier body in less time!
Click here to learn about one of the BEST ways to lose fat really fast...