1. Keep it fun. Seriously. It is way easier to lose weight fast if you enjoy the process, instead of trying to force yourself to endure days and weeks of "torture"!
2. Get energized. High energy levels equals faster fat loss, that's all there is to it. Get plenty of sleep and drink lots of pure water every day. Take a healthy energy booster containing green tea extract, natural caffeine, high-dose B vitamins, and preferably yerba mate.
3. Get motivated. Motivated people lose 15 pounds in 2 or 3 weeks. Unmotivated people workout for a couple days, eat a healthy, fat-burning meal every once in awhile, and are lucky to lose 5 pounds in a month. Write down your goal on paper and read it often. Look at photos of lean, fit, and sexy people. Watch motivational videos on Youtube. Do whatever it takes to build and maintain your motivation.
4. Go paleo. If you eat nothing but "paleo" foods, you'll easily lose at least 15 pounds really fast... like within the next 14 days. That means natural, unprocessed, whole foods: lean meats, fish, eggs, fruits, vegetables, nuts, and seeds. If you must have starch, choose only beans and legumes. They're so packed with fiber and good carbs that they don't negatively affect your blood sugar and metabolism like grains and potatoes do.
5. Do full-body circuit training. The best exercise for burning fat and losing 15 pounds in 2 weeks is full-body circuit training based around medium weights and/or bodyweight exercises (e.g. pullups, dips, pushups, squats, lunges, etc.). Full-body strength training is a proven fat blaster and metabolism booster. It not only helps you lose weight quickly, it also tones and tightens your muscles fast so you look fitter, leaner, and sexier!
Click here to learn more of the best ways to lose 15 lbs in 2-3 weeks.
Gifts to Lose 15 Pounds Fast