2. Build momentum by getting some early "wins" and trying to accomplish several mini-goals per day.
3. Get at least 7-8 hours of sleep per night.
4. Do 10-30 minutes of refreshing exercise each morning.
5. Drink 12 ounces of water first thing in the morning, then drink another 60 or so ounces throughout the rest of the day.
6. Eat a healthy, protein-rich breakfast each morning.
7. Consume plenty of protein, high-fiber carbs, and some good fats every day.
8. Avoid all processed foods and you'll lose boost your energy, increase your metabolism, feel better, and lose fat much faster.
9. Do a short, higher-intensity workout involving both strength training and high-intensity cardio exercise at least 3 times a week.
10. Take whey protein powder, omega 3 fats, and a good multivitamin every day.