1. Write down your goal. Create a detailed, vivid short-term goal statement (e.g. "Lose 15 pounds in a month") and put it on paper. Read it twice a day.
2. Keep focused and build momentum. Focus on your short-term goal at all times. Set mini-goals for each day and do your best to accomplish them. The more days in a row you can accomplish all your mini-goals the more momentum you'll build and the faster you'll lose the weight!
3. Boost your energy. Get at least 7 hours of sleep per night. Avoid simple sugars and junk foods. Limit your alcohol intake. Eat lots of raw fruits and vegetables every day. Consider doing a 1-day juice or "lemon water" fast once every one or two weeks. Eat a small, high-protein meal or snack every 2-3 hours during the day.
4. Eat a paleo-style diet. Focus on whole foods that can be found in nature: lean meats and eggs, fish and seafood, vegetables and fruits, nuts and seeds. Avoid almost all processed/man-made foods. This is the BEST diet for losing 15 pounds fast.
5. Do short, intense workouts often. Do interval-based workouts lasting no longer than 40 minutes. Do both strength training and cardio, especially "HIIT"-style cardio. Go hard and go home!
6. Take supplements that work. Whey protein powder, omega 3 fats (fish oil), and a good multivitamin are the only "support" supplements you need to boost your energy, optimize your metabolism, help your body recover from workouts, and help you feel great while losing body fat quickly.
7. Get expert advice. Following the detailed advice of true fat loss experts is a technique that works incredibly well. Get yourself a good step-by-step guide to lose fat fast and you'll be on your way to a fit, great-looking body!
That's it: how to lose 15 pounds fast and in a healthy, safe way. Good luck!
How to Lose 15 Pounds in 3 Weeks