1. Prep your brain -- Create a powerful goal statement and read it twice daily. Tape photos of fit, healthy people where you'll see them throughout the day. These are two powerful "brain programming" tactics that almost always work to build energy, motivation, and momentum.
2. Boost your energy -- Get at least 8 hours of sleep per night. Avoid drugs and alcohol. Avoid processed/refined foods, especially sugars, white flours, and trans fats. Sip water throughout the day. Drink caffeinated green tea and, if you don't mind the taste, yerba mate tea. Take a good multivitamin supplement every day. If you want, use a healthy energy boosting supplement before workouts.
3. Get the morning workout habit -- Do some light, refreshing exercise every day of the week, first thing upon waking. 10 minutes is all you need. This will dramatically boost your energy, burn lots of fat (especially when done on an empty stomach), clear your mind, and set you up for a great, productive day.
4. Build momentum with small victories -- Create a set of mini-goals or steps that you want to accomplish each day. Every day that you accomplish all your mini-goals is a "victory". See how many days you can go without breaking the chain of small victories. This is a proven momentum builder!
5. Do a 1-day juice fast and/or raw diet -- 1 day a week do a raw juice fast and/or a raw diet based around raw fruits, veggies, nuts, and seeds. This will help to flush toxins out of your body, boost your energy, wake up your metabolism, and lose a couple of pounds easily.
6. Eat a paleo-style diet and rotate your carbs -- Base your diet around lean meats, fish, eggs, veggies, raw fruits, nuts, and seeds. Also include some beans/legumes and a small amount of dairy (mainly healthy yogurt/kefir). Rotate starchy carbs (grains, potatoes, rice, etc.) in and out of your diet in a way that keeps your metabolism guessing.
7 Do interval-style workouts -- At least 3 days a week do short, intense, interval-based workouts. Do both full-body strength training (using mainly bodyweight exercises) and high-intensity interval training cardio exercise (HIIT).
8. Take proven supplements -- Take whey protein powder, omega 3 fats, and a good multivitamin supplement. You'll feel better, have more energy, and recover faster from tough workouts with these inexpensive and proven supplements. If you wish, take a natural energy booster/fat-burner before workouts (but not everyday!).
9. Get expert advice -- Get the help of knowledgeable experts who know the real "secrets" of fast, healthy fat loss. This will ensure you won't make any of the dozens of common mistakes many people make when trying to lose weight fast!