So we've reached the end of another year. Did you reach all (or any) of your New Year's resolutions from last January? If you're still struggling to lose weight and get fit, you should read the tips below. They can help to make the entire weight loss process much faster and easier...
Lose Weight Easily -- 5 Proven Tips
1. Set a goal -- Write down a specific goal with a deadline. Read it to yourself every morning. This simple act is proven to speed up success exponentially (in anything).
2. Focus on fiber -- Eat large amounts of dietary fiber every day. It will reduce hunger and allow you to lose weight much more easily. Eat lots of beans and apples, both of which contain special kinds of healthy fiber that speeds up fat loss.
3. Snack right -- Eat small protein-rich snacks throughout the day. It'll boost your metabolism and keep you from getting hungry, overeating, or making bad food choices.
4. Focus on quality carbs -- Most of your calories should come from protein, healthy fats, and "quality" carbohydrates. Avoid low-quality "bad" carbs completely: refined sugars, white flours, processed junk food, etc. The best carbs for fast, easy weight loss are vegetables, fruit, and beans/legumes. Whole grains and potatoes can be rotated in and out but starches should not be a major part of your regular eating plan if you want to lose the pounds in the fastest way possible.
5. Do smart exercise -- Efficient forms of exercise will make it much easier to lose weight. At the very least, do some brisk morning exercise every day and 2 or 3 full-body circuit workouts per week. Combine strength training and interval-based cardio for best results.
So there you go guys: 5 proven tips for losing weight quickly and easily in 2010. This can be the year that you finally burn off that ugly fat and lose those 10 or 20 pounds. Just use the tips above and you'll be able to get fit in the quickest, healthiest way possible!