Five Steps to Lose 5 Lbs in 5 Days
1. Do a simple cleanse -- For one or two days follow a simple raw juice fast or raw foods diet. Fresh vegetables, fruits, nuts, and seeds are all you need. Organic is always best of course. A short juice fast or all-raw diet will cleanse your body, detox your tissues, flush waste products out of your system, boost your energy, and even help you lose a pound or two easily.
2. Do morning workouts -- Spend 15-30 minutes doing some form of blood-pumping exercise first thing in the morning, at least 6 days our of the week. Besides burning calories and boosting your metabolism, you'll literally jumpstart your day and be much more likely to make smart food choices.
3. Go low-carb -- A simple lower-carb diet is your best option for losing 5 pounds fast. Base your meals around meat, lean proteins, veggies, nuts, seeds, and healthy unprocessed oils (olive oil, coconut, sesame, etc.). Don't be afraid of eating a couple small pieces of fruit as well. We're not trying to go ketogenic here.
4. Snack often -- Eat a small high-fiber, protein-rich snack about every 3 hours during the day. This will keep your hunger in check, help you avoid food cravings, and boost your metabolism so you burn fat and lose pounds even faster.
5. Do full-body workouts -- At least every other day do some form of full-body workout. Do both strength training and high-intensity interval training exercise. You'll burn calories, lose fat quickly, and stimulate your metabolism in a very powerful way due to the hormones your body produces after full-body exercise.
Now you know a great way to lose 5 lbs in just 5 days. It's relatively simple, easy, and straight-forward. All it takes is some effective exercise and clean eating. Give it a try!