1. Eat only high-quality carbohydrates. Good carbs give you energy, fill you up, and don't negatively effect blood sugar and insulin levels.
2. Eat 5-6 small meals/snack per day. This will keep your metabolism boosted and help you avoid hunger.
3. Drink LOTS of water throughout the day. Flushes waste/toxins from the body, boosts energy, and optimizes the metabolism.
4. Eat lots of high-fiber foods. Kills appetite and cleanses the bowels and digestive system.
5. Never let yourself get too hungry. Helps you avoid food cravings and overeating.
6. Do strength training. Helps you to build more muscle and burn fat faster.
7. Do high-intensity cardio training regularly. HIIT-style cardio is the best, most-effective way to burn fat without losing lots of lean muscle tissue.
There you go: 7 of the best tips for losing 10 pounds fast and in a safe, healthy, efficient way. They are proven to work so be sure to include them in your fat loss program!