1. Decide on an achievable short term weight loss goal and write it down.
2. Spend time each day focusing on your goal and visualizing success.
3. Get a very good step-by-step plan for losing weight fast.
4. Get enough sleep. For most of us that means at least 7 hours a night.
5. Drink lots of water, at least 60 ounces a day. Sugar-free teas, "lemon water", and flavored sparkling water beverages are best.
6. Boost your energy naturally by avoiding simple sugars and eating 5-6 small, protein-rich meals/snacks spaced out throughout the day. Also avoid large doses of caffeine and alcohol.
7. Eat a healthy diet based around clean-burning foods, mainly lean proteins, unprocessed high-fiber carbohydrates, and healthy fats. Rotate/cycle your intake of starchy carbs.
8. Do some form of exercise 5-6 days a week, for at least 20 minutes and preferably first thing in the morning.
9. Do highly-efficient interval-based exercise at least 2-3 times a week. HIIT cardio and full-body strength training are the best options.
10. Take effective "support" supplements: whey protein powder, omega 3 fats (fish oil), and a good multivitamin supplement.
That's it. Do the ten things outlined above and you will definitely lose weight fast!