It's possible to burn off ugly body fat quickly while also building lean muscle at the same time. In fact, that's really the secret to true body transformation. The 5 tips below are proven to help you boost your metabolism, lose fat faster, and build sexy lean muscle tissue simultaneously...
1. Strength train first. Resistance/weight training should be the focus of nearly all your works. Cardio should be secondary.
2. Go heavy. Don't be afraid to use heavier weights. You should be maxing out at around 10-12 reps each set.
3. Do big compound exercises. "Big" exercises that involve multiple muscle groups and joints give you the best fat-burning and muscle building results. Squats and pull-ups are WAY more beneficial than leg curls and single-arm cable rows.
4. Eat plenty of clean calories. Protein should be the focus. But also eat plenty of good carbs -- especially veggies, fruits, nuts, seeds, beans, legumes, etc. -- and a decent amount of healthy fats. Avoid highly-processed foods and you'll have a much easier time getting rid of fat and building muscle.
5. Do short burst cardio sessions. Do about 10 minutes of burst interval cardio training after your strength workouts. It's a much more efficient way than doing hours of traditional cardio workouts (like jogging on a treadmill).
So there you have it: 5 of the best ways to burn fat, build muscle, and transform your body as fast as possible!