1. Woke up and drank two large cups of green tea for an energy boost and to spark my metabolism.
2. Took a natural energy supplement 20 minutes before my workout.
3. Did a whole-body workout based around pushups, pullups, and crunches.
4. Drank a whey protein shake within half an hour of working out.
5. Ate no highly-processed foods and no refined flours, sugars, or fats.. My diet consisted of: spring water, oatmeal, fish, peanut butter, sushi, and dried fruit. I "cheated" a little and had a glass of red wine.
6. Went to bed early in order to get my 8 hours of sleep!