Thursday, June 9, 2011

Lipozene Is Still Around??

I couldn't believe my eyes but I just saw a late-night TV ad for Lipozene weight loss pills. WOW! This crap has been on the market since 2005/2006 and I remember very clearly all the marketing BS that surrounded it when it first came out. But I hadn't seen an ad for it in a couple of years. Given the fact that it's basically just an over-priced, over-hyped fiber supplement I assumed they'd stopped making it...

Guess I was wrong!!

How can a product with such bad reviews stick around for so long? Are people really that desperate to lose weight that they would buy something with such a bad reputation? I certainly understand the desire for truly easy weight loss results but there are so many products out there that are so much better than Lipozene!

If you want a truly effective (and cheap) fiber supplement that will fill you up, reduce hunger, control blood sugar levels, and help you lose weight faster/easier try WellBetX PGX. It has the same appetite-suppressing glucomannan/konjac fiber as Lipozene without the high price and marketing BS surrounding it. I can tell you from personal experience that PGX is a real hunger-killer.

OR... just eat a simple diet based around large amounts of unprocessed plants foods -- including veggies, fresh fruits, beans, legumes, nuts, and seeds -- and enjoy TONS of healthy, easy weight loss benefits... :D

---

Do you have a Lipozene review, complaint, or observation? Want to try to convince me it's really not a scam/rip-off like I think it is? Leave your comments below!


No comments: