Here are 7 proven "rules" for losing body fat quickly, getting into great shape, and staying that way for as long as you want...
7 Rules for Fast Fat Burning:1. Get enough sleep: 7 to 8 hours per day. Your body repairs/builds muscle tissue and creates many of the powerful fat-burning hormones needed for rapid weight loss while it's asleep!
2. Eat a clean diet based around lean proteins, vegetables, fresh fruits, and healthy fats. Throw in some "good" carbs once in awhile (beans, oatmeal, sweet potatoes, etc.) for energy and you'll give your body the nutrition and macronutrients it's designed to thrive on.
3. Drink LOTS of water. Drinking large volumes of water is a proven natural appetite suppressant and energy booster!
4. Avoid sugars and simple/low-quality carbohydrates... as well as "junk" calories from beer, liquor, junk foods, etc. as much as possible. These are huge road blocks for weight loss because of the effect they have on blood sugar and hormone levels.
5. Make daily workouts a priority. Doing just 15 to 30 minutes of real, effective exercise per day is a must for boosting the metabolism, burning excess calories, building lean muscle, and losing pounds fast.
6. Take proven supplements. The fastest fat loss results come with the help of proven and relatively low-cost diet supplements. They help you recover faster from intense workouts, give you more energy, and can naturally increase your body's metabolic (fat burning) processes. The best supplements are whey protein powder, omega 3 fatty acids (e.g. fish oil and krill oil), and a high-quality multivitamin formula.
7. Enjoy the process. Getting into the "fitness habit" is actually pretty easy to do once you get going. After the initial pain/discomfort of breaking out of your comfort zone, regular exercise and healthy eating are usually extremely enjoyable!
Tackle weight problems and overall fitness with an all-around plan based on the 7 fundamentals listed above. You'll begin losing weight immediately and should be able to make very significant visible improvements to your body within just a few weeks. As your energy levels go up you'll start to feel great and may even get "addicted" to regular workouts and healthy meals.
That's when the really BIG changes will start to happen. The fat will begin melting off and you'll soon have the lean, fit, sexy body we all want. More importantly, you'll have the healthy habits necessary for long-term weight loss maintenance and fitness success!
Have a question or comment about the 7 rules of burning fat and getting fit fast? Leave them below!