Looking for a fast, simple, and healthy way to lose your stubborn, ugly, dangerous belly fat? Then you'll like this short post. Below I'll show you one of the fastest and simplest methods for burning belly fat. You can use this method anytime you want. It's not exactly "easy" but it's not that hard either. And it's certainly easier than starvation dieting or being miserable with your flabby belly rolls all the time!
You must use the tips below in combination. That's the secret to shedding your extra abdominal fat as fast as possible. OK ready? Then let's get going...
5 of the FASTEST Tips to Get Rid of Your Belly Fat
1. Drink water... a lot of water. Drink about a gallon of pure water per day. This is a proven technique for boosting the metabolism, suppressing hunger and food cravings, increasing energy, and shedding several pounds quickly. It's one of the best and fastest methods for getting rid of stomach fat quickly.
2. Eat a "clean carb" diet. Eat a diet that includes only "clean", 100% unprocessed carbs. These include whole fruits and vegetables, beans, legumes, nuts, large seeds (non-grain seeds), nut butters (like natural, no-sugar peanut butter), and -- if you must have starch -- whole brown rice. Cut out all sugars and processed carbs, especially wheat/grain flours. This will lower your blood sugar and insulin levels, helping to create an idea belly fat-burning environment inside your body.
3. Eat protein 6 times a day. Eat a small amount of high-quality protein 6 times per day, spaced out about 2 to 3 hours apart. This will stabilize blood sugar, insulin, and energy levels while minimizing hunger and food cravings. Protein is the "hottest burning" macronutrient so it will also help to boost your metabolism throughout the day. You can eat your protein solo or in combination with clean carbs and/or healthy fats.
4. Do a short, high-intensity, full-body workout every other day. Do a 15 to 20 minute workout that involves short bursts of high-intensity exercise followed by rest periods (aka "interval training"). Choose exercises and workouts that involve all or most of the major muscle groups in the body. 15 minutes of pushups, squats, and inverted rows can burn more belly fat than 40 minutes of steady-pace jogging. Plus you'll have a stronger metabolism for hours and even days after the workout is completed!
5. Sleep. Almost everyone in the world needs at least 7 hours of quality sleep per night. If you don't get that much your body will produce hormones that make it nearly impossible to shed tummy fat. But if you do get 7-8 hours of sleep per night you'll have much more energy, less hunger, fewer food cravings, and a faster metabolism!
So there you have it: one of the fastest, simplest, and BEST ways to lose belly fat. Just drink more water, eat clean carbohydrates, "graze" on protein throughout the day, do a quick, intense workout every other day, and get enough sleep to set up the ideal fat-burning environment inside your body. Try these tips for a week and you'll see that your stomach fat begins to melt away.
Good luck and get going!