1. Have a positive mindset and a detailed fitness-related goal.
2. Take small steps on a daily basis to build powerful momentum and get better results faster.
3. Get plenty of quality sleep. Most people need at least 7 hours for optimal health.
4. Drink lots of spring or purified water, at least 60 ounces per day.
5. Avoid most processed/refined carbohydrates and fats, especially high-sugar/high-fat foods.
6. Eat lots of fresh vegetables and fruits, plenty of lean proteins, some healthy fats, and only small amounts of quality starches (e.g. sweet potatoes, oatmeal, whole grains, etc.).
7. Do some form of exercise 5-6 days a week.
That's it! Follow these simple steps and you can quickly begin to lose dangerous body fat, tone your muscles, improve your heart/cardiovascular health, and dramatically improve the way you feel!
11 Odd but Simple Ways to Improve Your Health